Monday, June 16, 2008

2 Months Old!

Baby Aedan is 2 months old! It's so hard to believe! He is growing and changing so much everyday! Oh . . . and still not sleeping through the night! My "breakthrough" from my last post hasn't spawned into a miracle, and I am still seriously sleep deprived! Once or twice a night, it all runs together anymore! We go to the doctors tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some useful advice on what to do.

Now, what can Baby Aedan do at 2 months old? He has developed some serious "focusing" skills. He is focusing on objects and showing interest in "playing" with them. He also likes to sit in his carrier and hold his feet in the air to "check them out." He will also use his feet to reach and touch things that are dangled in front of him. He is beginning to get a little more control of his arms. He can lift his head very well when he is laying on his tummy and has become quite a talker, making lots of ahhhh and oooh sounds! He smiles and laughs, when he doesn't have his serious face on. And much to Mommy's dismay, we suck our thumb when the binky is not available for comfort! We just love watching him discover his own little world . . . each day is something new!

I'm still hoping that soon we'll experience a full night of sleep! Until then I'm investing in toothpicks for my eyelids!

I will update with details from our doctors visit tomorrow!

No comments: